Dead Spot?

SkellyCA

Original poster
Apr 11, 2019
SF EAST Bay
I have a dead spot in my town. If I stop at a certain stoplight, My radio goes dead. There's no tree, building, plane, bird or other obstruction in the way. It doesn't matter what time of day, I always lose my signal right there.

Can someone explain why and is there anything that can be done about it?

I have a dead spot in my town. If I stop at a certain stoplight, My radio goes dead. There's no tree, building, plane, bird or other obstruction in the way. It doesn't matter what time of day, I always lose my signal right there.

Can someone explain why and is there anything that can be done about it?

I have exactly the same. At the coast here I can drive virtually anywhere and not lose the signal, in fact in one car the antenna is on the dash. But there is one dead spot on the main road with no obstructions at all.

I have a 2016 Ford F-150 and the antenna is on the roof and I lose signal for about 1000 ft whenever I get to a particular busy intersection.

13th ave south and 45th st intersection in Fargo does the same. This unit will receive a signal in my garage. Only thing I can think of is something is jamming the signal.

I too have a few dead spots around town on the GM factory XM radio in my 08 Avalanche. I don't have SiriusXM active on the radio in my 17 GMC Yukon to see if it has the same dead spots

13th ave south and 45th st intersection in Fargo does the same. This unit will receive a signal in my garage. Only thing I can think of is something is jamming the signal.

Maybe he just didn't have a signal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts