Deal for new Dish subs?

C

clapple

Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 26, 2004
Palm derset, Ca.
My brother-in-law as his first HDTV. His program provider is TW cable. In all honesty, their picture, in our area, is a little better than Dish; but their number of HD channels suck!

I want to tell him about the Dish HD only package; but I am not sure I understand everything that I know about it and he is on a budget.

Dish says they will give a new sub a 722. Owned or leased? What would in cost him monthly for the HD only package and locals?

Bruce

Bruce

Bender and Chloe, the real Members of the Year
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
My brother-in-law as his first HDTV. His program provider is TW cable. In all honesty, their picture, in our area, is a little better than Dish; but their number of HD channels suck!

I want to tell him about the Dish HD only package; but I am not sure I understand everything that I know about it and he is on a budget.

Dish says they will give a new sub a 722. Owned or leased? What would in cost him monthly for the HD only package and locals?

The price they gave me was $47.00, HD Pack+locals+DVR fee+a second HD Receiver, now have to call Comcast and see what this does to my bundled prices if I drop Cable TV and just have broadband and phone.