Deal or No Deal season premiere....

Forget the money...when can we see the Deal or No Deal babes in HD!!!

America's Toughest Jobs (the new show after Deal or No Deal) is in HD... there is "1" model in there. Lets see how long she will last.

I cannot understand why Deal or No Deal cannot be in HD when a show being filmed in the middle of Bering Sea is in HD.

I also think that they are killing the show by syndicating it for 5 days a week. Thats what killed Who Wants to be a Millionare.

No, the syndicated WWtBaM didn't premiere until after the network version had been cancelled...it was ABC going overboard w/the latter that killed it. The syndicated version's actually now the 3rd highest-rated syndie game show, and starts its 7th season on Sep. 8 (complete w/new lifelines!), same day the syndie DoND premieres.

With the cases she had left I would have done the same... what was the worse she could have walked out with? That was a lot more then what she walked in with.

yeah watched but they take all the suspense out of it now with in 30 minutes you will see this

When she got to the last three of $100K, $200K, and $1M, I was right with her going forward.... Once it was down to $200K and $1M, I would have bailed for $560K.... She's got more guts than me.....

Liked the final moments, although Howie was strangely subdued when he opened the case..... Liked the final moments..... Suitable for the event...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)