Dear Abby

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pittsville

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
38N 75W
My daughter has just informed me that she is planning to move to Columbus Ohio with her fiance. I was overjoyed when I heard the news but I am feeling guilty about hiding something from her.

Abby, how do I tell her that when I travel to Columbus to visit her I will really be going there to visit the Sadoun showroom? Do you think a Mercury II would be an appropriate wedding gift?

I can't talk to any of my friends or family about this because they don't understand FTA.

Signed,
Blindsearching in Pittsville

A FTA receiver: The gift that keeps on giving :D

Giving anticipation, giving headaches, giving joy, giving pain, giving relief............

...Then giving addiction!

Abby, how do I tell her that when I travel to Columbus to visit her I will really be going there to visit the Sadoun showroom? Do you think a Mercury II would be an appropriate wedding gift?

I can't talk to any of my friends or family about this because they don't understand FTA.

Signed,
Blindsearching in Pittsville

Dear Bs:
Have her register at Sadoun. I wonder what kind of dishes she'll choose? [That was bad.] Better yet, see if you can have the "reception" there. [OK, that was really bad. :eek: ]

Abby

:D Your daughter is welcome in Columbus, OH...

We can take good care of her TV viewing needs. An FTA system plus a subscription to a DirecTV or DN package will do.. :)

Also, if you are looking for an additional wedding gift to add to the Mercury II, we have a good deal on a 55" HDTV Plasma TV for an unbeatable price of $2,999.

Sadoun, maybe you should add a gift registry program to your site. Could be interesting, especially in situations, like there has been in the past on this site sometimes when some people want to get stuff for others, but don't know exactly what to get!... :)

I live within walking distance from Sadoun, Right on the other side of the tracks. Sadoun party at my place!!! ( My girl would KILL me, She just doesn't get it )

For a while, I was over there a few times a week, Thought about just camping out in the parking lot. :)

Dear Bs:
Have her register at Sadoun. I wonder what kind of dishes she'll choose? [That was bad.] Better yet, see if you can have the "reception" there. [OK, that was really bad

"Dear Bs:" wasn' bad :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.