Dear moderator

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dannymcenrow

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Detroit MI
I just wanna know the reason you removed the thread where I ask what an Az box is?I mean if it's something Illegal let me know and I'll never ask again but right now I don't know what it is and if you keep removing my questions I'll never know what it is.I went on their webside but it's not described how this thing will work and if it's intended for big dish or what.What I'm actually interested in is something I can get FREE hd channels with.Both regular dvb and dvb s2 a lot of free channels have switched to hd and since I have an sd only receiver i'm left behind so that's actually what I'm interested in but if I find a device that can do more then that like play my mp3's or something then it would be better.But please don't just delete my thread because then I won't know what the Azbox is and that's why I come here I come here to get information but if it's something illegal please tell me and close the thread but if you just delete it I don't know why you delete it.

I am not a Mod, but I can tell ya that Usually posts are removed if repeated unnecessarily ..

Sometimes that happens. You're question was answered, but moved to a more appropriate place. There is a search feature on the forum here also, that will bring up some threads, mostly you just got to look around, there's tons of azbox threads to read. Then if you still have questions-Az away! Somebody here will have an answer.

I was about to reply too, but I see Jag72 found your thread in the new AZbox sub-forum (or department).
Just so many AZ-related posts, they opened a new area for them (probably short-term).
The AZ sub-forum is a real feeding frenzy, so enjoy the helpful guys in there. - :up

The whole SatGuy's forum is a very helpful place.
So, there... ya got that problem solved in minutes, and Iceberg hasn't even been bothered. - :D

correct anole
Most posts in the last couple months that are azbox related was moved to the azbox area with a redirect. You must have not logged on in a couple days and the redirect gets dropped after a couple days

Unless the post was duplicate (which usually gets merged with the existing thread) or something that was illegal (which is deleted) posts stay here :)

All you have to do is click on your name and check "show posts" and it will show the last posts by you :)

otherwise PM'ing me would work (it does say "staff member" in the right corner :)

Oh I'm sorry I found my posts already.
The thing is I didn't know there was a section completely dedicated to the Az box.
I tought I was the only one interested in that thing.
But thanks for showing me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts