Dear Friends...

I specifically asked that the BD/HD DVD war zone be kept open. Now that no further sales figures will be published for HD DVD, I no longer care if it stays open or closes. The BD bashing has moved to the Blu-ray forum anyway, so this forum no longer serves that purpose.
Where is that diapered crying baby smiley!!!! I don't see any bashing in the cheerzone. Is it bashing to just point out some facts? Example simply pointing out that players don't internally decode HD audio gets the BD fanboy panties in a bunch. Its a forum and in forums you get both sides to the story or else goto BR.com geez!!!!

Where is that diapered crying baby smiley!!!! I don't see any bashing in the cheerzone. Is it bashing to just point out some facts? Example simply pointing out that players don't internally decode HD audio gets the BD fanboy panties in a bunch. Its a forum and in forums you get both sides to the story or else goto BR.com geez!!!!
What!! Not all players internally decode? :D :rolleyes:

:up:up:up

OK, we may have lost the war, but bargains still abound.... lookee what I just bought.....

1N01-0114731 - Backdraft (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $7.99 1N01-0115341 - Balls of Fury (Combo HD DVD and Standard DVD) (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $7.99 1N01-0115010 - Out of Sight (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $5.99 1N01-0115026 - Sea of Love (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $5.99 1N01-0110697 - Serenity (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $5.99 1N01-0114737 - The Big Lebowski (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $7.99 1N01-0114998 - Tremors (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $5.99 1N01-0115002 - U-571 (HD DVD) (DVD NEW) $7.99 Shipping & Handling (Standard Shipping - Service) :$18.95 Tax (NJ) :$0.00 Total:$74.87

8 for the price of two.... gotta love it......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)