Debit or Credit Card?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
TechGuru, I do not need a Mortgage or Auto Loan. You must work for a Credit Card Co.

Nope, I just read Suze Orman's books and watch her show on CNBC.

You must have had a home passed down to you for free, or you like getting ripped off paying rent to make someone else richer, or you're rich enough to have bought a house in cash, which I doubt, because rich people tend to use a Black American Express Centennial to buy everything with then just pay off that one bill every month.

I don't need a auto loan either, I like saving up and buying them in cash, but a house is a different story, a $1200/mo rental would be about $600/mo on a mortgage for the same house.

Credit Card's are totally free to have and use if you use them right. Pick a card with $0 annual fee and pay in full = no interest charges and pay it on time and you'd be able to have and use it totally fee free.

Nope, I just read Suze Orman's books and watch her show on CNBC.

You must have had a home passed down to you for free, or you like getting ripped off paying rent to make someone else richer, or you're rich enough to have bought a house in cash, which I doubt, because rich people tend to use a Black American Express Centennial to buy everything with then just pay off that one bill every month.

I don't need a auto loan either, I like saving up and buying them in cash, but a house is a different story, a $1200/mo rental would be about $600/mo on a mortgage for the same house.

Credit Card's are totally free to have and use if you use them right. Pick a card with $0 annual fee and pay in full = no interest charges and pay it on time and you'd be able to have and use it totally fee free.
You are Wrong on all your assumptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
And with that we are done discussing finance. More discussion on the credit card vs debit card autopay or move on from this thread...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts