Debit or Credit Card?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
TechGuru, I do not need a Mortgage or Auto Loan. You must work for a Credit Card Co.

Nope, I just read Suze Orman's books and watch her show on CNBC.

You must have had a home passed down to you for free, or you like getting ripped off paying rent to make someone else richer, or you're rich enough to have bought a house in cash, which I doubt, because rich people tend to use a Black American Express Centennial to buy everything with then just pay off that one bill every month.

I don't need a auto loan either, I like saving up and buying them in cash, but a house is a different story, a $1200/mo rental would be about $600/mo on a mortgage for the same house.

Credit Card's are totally free to have and use if you use them right. Pick a card with $0 annual fee and pay in full = no interest charges and pay it on time and you'd be able to have and use it totally fee free.

Nope, I just read Suze Orman's books and watch her show on CNBC.

You must have had a home passed down to you for free, or you like getting ripped off paying rent to make someone else richer, or you're rich enough to have bought a house in cash, which I doubt, because rich people tend to use a Black American Express Centennial to buy everything with then just pay off that one bill every month.

I don't need a auto loan either, I like saving up and buying them in cash, but a house is a different story, a $1200/mo rental would be about $600/mo on a mortgage for the same house.

Credit Card's are totally free to have and use if you use them right. Pick a card with $0 annual fee and pay in full = no interest charges and pay it on time and you'd be able to have and use it totally fee free.
You are Wrong on all your assumptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
And with that we are done discussing finance. More discussion on the credit card vs debit card autopay or move on from this thread...

Status
Please reply by conversation.