Decades, Start TV, MeTV, H&I, Story TV all on Frndly TV

I noticed that the Decades feed Frndly broadcasts doesn't match up with the guide on the nearest affiliate station. Instead of airing the Ed Sullivan Show in the mornings, they'll air some show called "Hollywood Remembers". During the night time slot for the Ed Sullivan Show replay, they'll show Love, American Style instead. Do they not have the rights to air Ed Sullivan since it's a lot of music artists and companies involved?

I noticed that the Decades feed Frndly broadcasts doesn't match up with the guide on the nearest affiliate station. Instead of airing the Ed Sullivan Show in the mornings, they'll air some show called "Hollywood Remembers". During the night time slot for the Ed Sullivan Show replay, they'll show Love, American Style instead. Do they not have the rights to air Ed Sullivan since it's a lot of music artists and companies involved?
looks like they may not. On the decades site they show the OTA schedule then there is this note
"Are you watching Decades on a Streaming Service? Switch to the streaming schedule"

They also don't show WKRP on the streaming feed

Reactions: TNGuy84
If people look they might find that f2v was getting their links from an iptv service. Its out there you just got to find it. If know what you are doing can put an extention in chrome and rest and stream all the channels even more then what f2v had. Only thing is don't have a guide but easy to fix. Just use the tvtv.us with new york.

In KC area have all Weigel Networks accept METV Plus even without a Weigel station in area KMBC METV/Story TV yes Spretrumkc,KCMN H and I Sprectrumkc yes,Decades,Movies,Start TV KGKC-LD yes Spretrumkc.

In KC area have all Weigel Networks accept METV Plus even without a Weigel station in area KMBC METV/Story TV yes Spretrumkc,KCMN H and I Sprectrumkc yes,Decades,Movies,Start TV KGKC-LD yes Spretrumkc.
Here on the Oregon Coast, KATU 2.2 Portland runs METV in 480i, soon to be replaced with Charge! (9/1). Since we have a Weigel LPTV here missing METV as KATU has it, I presume METV will be added to Weigel's KPWT-LP. Now it is 3.1 H&I 720p, 3.2 Start TV, 3.3 Movies!, 3.4 Decades,3.5 METV+, & 3.6 Story TV. I would guess looking at other Weigel stations, the new lineup with be 3.1 METV at 720p, 3.2 H&I, 3.3 Start TV, 3.4 Movies! 3.5 Decades, 3.6 METV+, and 3.7 Story TV.
Adding another diginet, we will probably lose some pq.

Please quit thread crapping. This thread is about the Weigel networks being added to Frndly and any updates. You feel the need to post your incoherent misspelled ramblings (it's SPECTRUM with one R, not 2) about what is in Kansas City in multiple threads at multiple sites under multiple user names.

It gets quite annoying

Okay but Northern Oregon is mentioned in here and other cities to. At least just talking about Weigel ones and yes at my parents house on their digital Antenna Start TV among add recently that hasen't shown up yet.

no other cities were mentioned until you thread crapped. mwdxer responded to your post.
also no such thing as a digital antenna......just saying

For anyone interested, I noticed this weekend that the national ION network now live streams in HD in Amazon's Freevee app (as well as in their main Prime Video app), completely free of charge. Seemed to be a couple minutes behind the OTA feed but it's the same thing.

I still predict that by the end of this decade, *every* national broadcast network, including ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox, will live stream for free in those companies' own free ad-supported apps (although they'll probably black out any major sports they still carry).

Reactions: mwdxer1
For anyone interested, I noticed this weekend that the national ION network now live streams in HD in Amazon's Freevee app (as well as in their main Prime Video app), completely free of charge. Seemed to be a couple minutes behind the OTA feed but it's the same thing.

I still predict that by the end of this decade, *every* national broadcast network, including ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox, will live stream for free in those companies' own free ad-supported apps (although they'll probably black out any major sports they still carry).
I hope you are right. Many cannot get the majority of the good diginets OTA. Streaming will take care of most of the loss.

Reactions: NashGuy
When they shut down Locast, Reason bought my Roku Express for $20 dollars the next day. I like my OTA stations but where I live only get 6 diginets besides the big 6 networks. F2View is an Over the Air channel dream. Now if they would only get these ones on there, Get TV,Story TV,Quest TV,Court TV,MeTV+,ION Mystery,FNX,etc they would have almost all. Here are 30 OTA thats on F2V.
1.Ace TV,2.Antenna TV,3.Binge TV,4.Charge,5.Circle TV,6.Classic Reruns TV,7.Comet TV,8.Cozi TV,9.Decades,10.Defy TV,11.Dove TV,12.FeTV,13.Grit,14.Heartland TV,15.H&I,16.Laff TV,17.Metv,18.Movies TV,19.NBCLX,20.Outside TV,21.Retro TV,22.Rev'n TV,23.Rewind TV,24.Stadium,25.Start TV,26.TBD TV,27.The Grio,28.This TV,29.TueReal,30.WeatherNation.

If people ever notice theres a OTA channel that matches ever cable channel out there.
i think when Story, DEFY, and True Real launched that put the nail in the coffin because you can now say that OTA pretty much matches the cable stuff...

ownership. I'm sure Nexstar would rather have them OTA than on a streaming service
The issue is that everyone cannot get them, especially Rewind TV. No one in Seattle/Portland carries the channel and Portland even has a Nexstar station, in fact 2 or them, KOIN & KRCW.

F2V was found to be illegal, turns out the owner had no contracts and was getting it from other streams. Its all shut down now. Dont think there are any replacements out there, if there is let us know.

The iptv service that he was getting all the locals have theirs up and running again with every diginet but metv+ and quest.If don't want to run them in kodi with something like iptvsimple or vlc you can always cut them down and add a mls extention to your browser and then go to them and save them under a folder called ota or something.
But when the roku site went down I went and found where he was getting them. And where the iptv site went down right after for most diginet I went and made my own list for iptv simple. I also had my cut down list lot less stuff one list I did only has the broadcast and diginets.
I also had mine back up right after their iptv went down not 2 weeks later. I had my kodi and all the browser addresses saved 2 weeks before they had all their ota up and running again.