Deceptive and Nonresponsive DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We've been customers since late 1998. We haven't seen a contract, or signed ANYTHING, since that time....

I'm not arguing that DirecTV doesn't have a right to run their business this way but, after almost 11 years of loyalty and on-time payment, I expect more from a company I'm paying $160/month for service....

I will vote with my wallet and take my business elsewhere when my bogus "contract" expires. I have already cut our programming and turned off several receivers, so they've lost about $65/month of my money. If I could leave today, I would, which is what I told the person in retention when I spoke with them after asking to reduce my services.

You said in a previous post that your contract expires on 10/2010. Depending on how you figure this, it's either 11 or 12 months away. You have two options:

1) Cancel now and pay the ETF. At $20/month for the remainder of the contract, that will be $220 or $240.

2) Stay until 10/2010 and pay for a service you hate $95/month for 11-12 months, which will add up to $1045 or $1140.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like selecting a new provider (hopefully with a 'new subscriber' deal) and cancelling Directv now would be the way to go...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Is it possible to have terrestrial interference?

Pole size for new dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)