delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankster

Original poster
Jan 25, 2006
how do I delete my account? I can't find this information anywhere on the site and I can't find any forum search function to see if this question has been asked before.

Hang around awhile, Frankster. This bunch is actually kinda cool to hang out with! :D edit-Wow... didn't see your "join date" you HAVE been here a while.....

how do I delete my account? I can't find this information anywhere on the site and I can't find any forum search function to see if this question has been asked before.
Your only post was one asking to delete your account. You have been here a while, why do you want to leave?

Yep, log out and don't return. But I don't recommend it (obviously). Why would you want to delete?

Reminds me of a federal site I use. I had set up an employee with his own account and log in. Later, he left our employ. I could not delete his account. All I could do was change his password, and not tell him the new one. They maintain all accounts and all usage logs, in case some kind of investigation comes along.

Was that the kid who ripped off one of our members?

Believe it or not Timmy is still here just under a different name, but at least now he's following the rules of the site so I have no problem with him. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

This is another guy who never posts and probably never visits. I bet he got upset because of the christmas prize e-mail. Tried to cancel account because he didn't know how to turn off admin messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts