Deleting recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lawrence Seeley

Original poster
Aug 24, 2018
Penfield, NY 14526
I have the new hopper 3. Some of the recordings won’t delete. When I go to ever then the program, it doesn’t always show the recall to delete. I can only delete some of the recordings. How do I delete recordings that don’t have the press recall to delete option?

I have the new hopper 3. Some of the recordings won’t delete. When I go to ever then the program, it doesn’t always show the recall to delete. I can only delete some of the recordings. How do I delete recordings that don’t have the press recall to delete option?
Sounds like you have Prime Time Anytime enabled for the big 4 network shows, which can not be deleted until after their "active" expiration date, which by default is 8 days. You can change that to a shorter period in PTAT settings.

Reactions: charlesrshell
If it's recording (Red Dot) it won't have the option. Sometimes I wanna delete a program and it doesn't have the recall ability (I don't have PrimeTime Anytime enabled) I go to the program, select watch, then select 300X, when it gets to the end I delete.

Reactions: HipKat and pattykay
If it's recording (Red Dot) it won't have the option. Sometimes I wanna delete a program and it doesn't have the recall ability (I don't have PrimeTime Anytime enabled) I go to the program, select watch, then select 300X, when it gets to the end I delete.

I see that sometimes. If you just press the stop button, you get the option to delete the recording, at least with the 40.0 remote.