Denver New HD Ever Going To Happen???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rwwatson

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Englewood, CO
I know this is a rhetorical question, but does anyone know if, or when, any new HD programming will be added in Denver? Since last September (over a year ago), we have only had 4 new HD channels added, and those were “worthless” channels as far as HD goes (Disney HD, FoodHD, HGTV HD, and Science HD). Other than Science HD, none have actual HD programming.
Other Comcast areas have had USA HD and SciFi HD for over 6 months, not to mention Speed HD and others. When one customer that has satellite gets a new channel, they all do. How can Comcast keep “dreaming” that they are the “leader” in HD. I only have a TOTAL of 25 HD channels (don’t believe me, go look at Comcast.net TV Listings for Zip Code 80110), and that includes premium channels. Leader? Heck, thats not even in the top 20...

I had a Comcast tech tell me that they may have more next year when/if they transition some of their analog channels to digital. Who knows when that will really be. I mainly watch HD, so I gave up and only use comcast as a backup to Directv here in Colorado.

I know this is a rhetorical question, but does anyone know if, or when, any new HD programming will be added in Denver? Since last September (over a year ago), we have only had 4 new HD channels added, and those were “worthless” channels as far as HD goes (Disney HD, FoodHD, HGTV HD, and Science HD). Other than Science HD, none have actual HD programming.
Other Comcast areas have had USA HD and SciFi HD for over 6 months, not to mention Speed HD and others. When one customer that has satellite gets a new channel, they all do. How can Comcast keep “dreaming” that they are the “leader” in HD. I only have a TOTAL of 25 HD channels (don’t believe me, go look at Comcast.net TV Listings for Zip Code 80110), and that includes premium channels. Leader? Heck, thats not even in the top 20...

GEE!!! Isn't that amazing after all the talk that Comcast says that they have the most HD. I think not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)