Designated Survivor

Wow, just watched the mid-season finale and I can't believe it isn't coming back until March. That is a good way to lose an audience. I don't think I'll remember what was going on in this show 3 months from now. My wife's comment when it said March was "I don't think I'll remember that we even liked this show in March..."

Wow, just watched the mid-season finale and I can't believe it isn't coming back until March. That is a good way to lose an audience. I don't think I'll remember what was going on in this show 3 months from now. My wife's comment when it said March was "I don't think I'll remember that we even liked this show in March..."
i remember when abc use to do that to nypd blue. then last year, they did it to nashville which is now on cmt. kiss of death, even after network picked up a full 22 episode season!!

Reactions: lakebum431
Well
Who gets played ? caught ?

The writers could give us more of the back story of........... how this started ? who's behind it $$ ?
What was with the stock market ?.... that seemed small in the scheme of things.... no ?
They could use up a hour or more here imo

Disappointed the new season has no sense of direction, whatsoever. Looks like a toss-up it will make it to S3.

Reactions: madmadworld
There's really no suspense to this show anymore. I've assuming ABC will do the same this year that they did last year, and have a 3 month long Winter break. If by the end of the first half of the season it doesn't pick up I'll be done with Designated Survivor. With Virginia Madsen (Hookstraten) gone the show has lost a lot of potential story lines I think. Some of the 2-3 episode b-plots, like last year with is Kirkman's son really his son (and not on the show anymore apparently), and now with the First Lady's mother add nothing to the story long term and seem like they exist only to fill 43 minutes of run time. Suckergate was a poor attempt to do what they we're going for.

This is the main reason I am going through the free trial period for. I am glad we got to watch all of them. Now I need to decide if I want to keep Netflix or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts