Desperately need Dirt assistance with my dish account

el_guapo

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
I have a 622 and 722 VIP receivers im my account, I wanted to upgrade the 722 receiver to the new Hopper with Sling so I called Customer service went through the process and got an install appointment for April 1. This is were my problem starts, Now the 722 receiver is not getting most of my channels. I get a program not authorized message but the 622 receivers works fine. So I called customer service and we went thorough the normal troubleshooting steps, unplug the receiver wait 10 seconds then plug it back in. This did not solve the issue.

Then I get transferred to advance support and went through the same steps as above with the same results, the technician then asks me for the serial number of the 722 receiver and after I read it to him he indicated that it needed to replaced :confused: This receiver was working fine an hour earlier how is this possible so he went ahead and setup the replacement and I will be getting it in 5 days so I said fine let's do it. So I get an e-mail confirming that I will be getting a replacement receiver and to ship back the 622 receiver:eek: The problem is not with the 622 receiver, so I'm thoroughly confused now and need assistance sorting this issue. I was all happy looking forward to my new Hopper receiver and was not expecting this issue.

Sorry for the long novel, I have never encountered an issue with Dish until now. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)