Detect Local Channel Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

markcosenza

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I have a DVR 622 and I've had a problem with the detect local channel scan function for quite some time. While I receive all of my local channels from previous scans when I first got the unit, the scan itself doesn't seem to work any more and doesn't detect any channels. I didn't really care before, but I now have to rescan in order to get one of my local channels back and I can't do it because it claims not to detect any channels. I've also tested by deleting a few local channels that I receive and seeing if the scan picked them up, but it did not. (When I do a manual add - it only recognizes the first channel "3".)

I have no other issues with the receiver broadcasting previously scanned over the air channels, but it seems that the scan function no longer works. (I have a very strong signal on most of the channels I get now - between 85 - 100% for all of them...) The one I"m missing used to show 100% strength as well.

Any ideas out there?

Try going to factory defaults then back into add channels. If that don't work, hold down the power button for 5 seconds and let it reset. After that clear out the locals then re add them.

After you do that if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts