Detroit 1-8-7

nope, not next week. its state of the union time. and, sadly, don't be shocked if another episode of this doesn't air. ratings are horrible. an article i read at the futon critic recently said abc will probably can it before all 18 ordered episodes air. too bad because i love michael imperioli. since the sopranos ended, the guy is having bad luck with tv series. first, life on mars. and now detroit 1-8-7.

It should return in two weeks. If not, they'll run the rest over the summer or as webisodes. It is a really good show.

S~

Obama did not preempt it. A news department program about the AZ shootings did.

Well it looks like 20/20 and the nutcase Charlie Sheen will be on tonight instead of the new Detroit 187 that was scheduled. I guess that says a lot about the future of this show since this is the 2nd time this has happened in the past few weeks.

I like the first few episodes, but it wasn't good enough to make room in my TV schedule. I have a handful of episodes recorded that I wouldn't mind seeing during the summer rerun season (good summertime series). I hope they keep it, but they probably create some nonsense like Dancing While Skating with the Stars. We shall see...

Is this program one of the ten ABC is chopping? Hope not.

Nothing is official but the ratings were awful. they only ordered 18 and last night was the season finale. it certainly looks bad.

Tripod where did you get the news about ABC Chopping 10 shows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)