Detroit NBC HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Anyone else have a screwed up channel in this market? All friggin day, I finally get to see the Wings in HD this week and the signal blows..

Anyone else have a screwed up channel in this market? All friggin day, I finally get to see the Wings in HD this week and the signal blows..
Yep, the feed is all pixellated and audio is garbled. I recorded the first 1.5 hours of the game on my DVR only to discover that it's unwatchable. Oh well, Wings are getting their arses kicked today anyway.

Yep. HD feed from D* and the OTA feed from WDIV both hosed/pixelating. Must be WDIV's fault. SD is fine, which is too bad as the HD feed was awesome.

I was at the game - they played like sh*t until the 3rd. Then the tieing goal was disallowed - in a questionable call at best.

The 3rd was good, the rest was pretty weak.

I was at the game - they played like sh*t until the 3rd. Then the tieing goal was disallowed - in a questionable call at best.

The 3rd was good, the rest was pretty weak.
The standard definition feed was okay, so I was able to watch the 3rd period. The call was TERRIBLE! Even the announcers were ripping on the refs. An overhead view clearly showed that Holmstrom did not impede Giguere's ability to make the save.

Oh well, the Wings have won some games that they really had no business winning this year. So I guess it all evens out in the end. I just hope they get back on a roll before the playoffs. It doesn't help that Cleary is out ~6 weeks with a broken jaw.

Yea two of my channels this morning, Fox 2 and NBC 4 are doing it..Yet my signal is very strong, I don't get it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts