Status
Please reply by conversation.

timmac

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 18, 2005
Senoia, Georgia
Hello Detroit!

So what is the review of the mpeg4 system? I saw several of the initial posts stating that the audio was not in sync, that there was no great upgrade in picture, and the overall response seemed to be more of a headache than a cure. There was also a question as to whether you were truly receiving the new signal right away or if it was going to be turned on Nov 8th or there about.

So, how is it today? How is the PQ? Are you seeing any good things come from this switchover? What are some of the flaws besides the huge dish? Any news in this area will help some of us who will be rolling out in the next few weeks and are questioning whether we will allow others to feel the growing pains.

Thanks

The Flaws that I had...Local Picture in HD not coming in and Pixiliating have seem to work itself out. If you are a electronics person and just have to have it go ahead and get it. Or if you are unhappy with your OTA.

I had rabbit ears, and thought it looked weird with all the modern equipment, that was my main reason for getting the upgrade.

we had our first 1/2 of snow tonight....And I had to brush it off the dish..The litle snow we got, actually blocked the signal!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)