Did anybody noticed the name change on channel 499?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ricard2798

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 10, 2004
Perhaps I am going nits, but I could have sworn that the channel was called the B-Band converter test channel...

NOW I READ (and i am not making this thing up)

B-Band converter FAILURE channel?

sounds kind of pesimistic to me :)

Also, the info for the channel says to tune to 498 for further news :) yet thats not working).

wow, at 3am... damn..... well, sorry for posting such an old piece of news :(

and little old me getting all excited over here for nothing

Perhaps I am going nits, but I could have sworn that the channel was called the B-Band converter test channel...

Also, the info for the channel says to tune to 498 for further news :) yet thats not working).
You made me look.

Interesting !!!

it was weird.it disappeared for a few minutes for me and a few others i was talking to.but some it came back faster then others.no idea what thats about

Awesome Scott.I am guessing they are going to bring on the new chans later today or tommorow morning at 6am est? you or scobuck got any information yet

Ok just looked again and 499 is gone and I am tuned to 498.

What I find tange is I have my HR20 set to show native mode and this chnnel is showing up in 1080i mode. Is this our fist HD station?

What I find tange is I have my HR20 set to show native mode and this chnnel is showing up in 1080i mode. Is this our fist HD station?

498 our first station ???

I have it on and it is a blank screen ....

Too much excitement .... I have to go to work .

What I see is 1080i as the format. What happened to the 0600 broadcast?

You should see a message that you are receiving a picture from DirecTV 10. If you don't have anything on your TV when you tune to this channel, than I think there is something wrong with your setup and you won't be able to get the new channels.

You should see a message that you are receiving a picture from DirecTV 10. If you don't have anything on your TV when you tune to this channel, than I think there is something wrong with your setup and you won't be able to get the new channels.

498 is the new DirecTV10 test channel. 499 has been removed.
If you tune to 498 and see a blank screen, don't panic - many people are reporting this. It may just be an authorization issue - I am sure DirecTV is investigating. If you tune to 498 and see "searching for satellite signal" you may have a problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)