Did anyone get one of these emails or is it a scam?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I also noticed from the first post that Dish's listing for Multi-Sport is down to only "15+ sports channels." I have been a stickler for the number of channels advertised as being in Multi-Sport, ever since most of the RSN's were dropped a year-and-a-half ago. For a long time after that, Dish continued to falsely advertise it as "35+ channels." On the sports slate channels, Dish currently lists Multi-Sport as "20+ channels." So, with this latest reduction in the listing, for an offer that does not take effect until March, it makes me wonder if Dish already knows that they are going to be losing all of the NBC Sports regional networks before then.

Unfortunately, if you don't make it easy (link within the email), there are many who wouldn't be able to navigate it on their own. I remember watching my dad on the computer... open up a browser window, go to google.com, then put in pga.com in the google search bar, then click the link to pga.com.
My Mom does that too, drives me nuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts