Did H&I TV, KTLN in San Francisco stop broadcasting OTA?

SkellyCA

Original poster
Apr 11, 2019
SF EAST Bay
I live in the bay area and H&I(Heroes & Icon) was one of my favorite channels. I would get it OTA on KTLN on 68.1 up until a week ago or so. Then the station just disappeared from my tv. I've rescanned, nothing. I've email them but get a canned response that they can't answer all the emails they receive. I still get it on Directv but that's on a different tv in another room.

I've checked their website and 68.1 still shows up in their list of where to watch.

Does anyone know what happened, if they stopped broadcasting OTA?

I am seeing it here OTA in northern California. It comes and goes tho. I guess it is like tv 20 KOFY. They auctioned off space off of Sutro Tower and relocated to San Bruno Mt. with lower power. Folks in the Bay Area can't get the signal from them. It is weak.

Your welcome Skelly. I still get 90 ch OTA. Occasionally i get KSBW in Salinas when conditions are good. My antenna is in the attic. I have a channel master antenna with 5g filter. If you can put up antenna on roof you will get more for sure.

KTLN 68 (along with KAXT 1) broadcast on channel 22 from Mt. Allison in the the East Bay - same location as RF channels19 and 20. I'm still receiving the station fine here in San Francisco and haven't noticed any loss of signal. 68.1 is H&I, and there's an HD version of ME-Tv on 68.2 and and SD version on 69.3. KAXT 1.2 is Decades.

Larry

Reactions: c-spand