Did H316 do this or has something else gone wrong?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ERSanders

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2004
Fairport, NY
We have a load of timers. It appears that right about H316 all of my timers went to PTAT (not going to folders)). I have gone to each coming episode and done "restore" but I'm not sure that is a permanent cure going forward. Is there another solution or HOPE (knowing that's not a strategy) or replacing all timers?

We have a load of timers. It appears that right about H316 all of my timers went to PTAT (not going to folders)). I have gone to each coming episode and done "restore" but I'm not sure that is a permanent cure going forward. Is there another solution or HOPE (knowing that's not a strategy) or replacing all timers?

Whenever PTAT is enabled PTAT will be used to record network shows during PTAT. This has been the case for a long time. Perhaps you were not using PTAT in the past and the software update turned on PTAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: charlesrshell
We had this happen to us a couple weeks ago; didn't seem to be related to this update, but could be wrong. Some of the few prime time shows where we have timers were only going to PTAT. Had to restore these show timers to get back to normal.

Reactions: ERSanders
If you mean just staying in the PTAT folder and not being saved to the DVR main screen I've seen that as well. There have been a few times where scheduled timers didn't do a save to the main DVR menu. But I found them in the PTAT folder. Doing a manual SAVE on the show did transfer it to the main screen.

So if that's what you are referring to, yes, I've seen the missing scheduled saves.

Reactions: ERSanders
This is a feature, not a bug. Duplicate timers default to PTAT so the show only gets recorded once. Save it manually, I guess. /SARC

Reactions: dweber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)