Did Hopper 3's get updated in last couple days?

jann

Original poster
Apr 30, 2012
Santa Rosa, CA
I had major issues with Hopper 3 and Joey 4k's... Briefly listed here:
No guide icons at all.
No "tv show icons" in the "info" banners
When you have tuners available and change to a channel that someone else is watching (200 CNN for instance) you automatically go to their tuner instead of using your own tuner. Why this is a problem is if they then hit "record" or go to another channel, your buffer is gone - even though you can continue watching if they had changed to for instance 103.
If you watch a channel that then has a recording begin (i know, weird but your husband may record something on cnn, then you turn cnn on later in the hour) when the recording ends, no matter whether you had rewinded to watch something over again, your buffers go away and it stops your viewing. You cannot get back to the channel. black screen happens.

Most of these are gone now but wondering if they were fixed or is it just my box that "righted itself"

Don't know what I *had* but now it is: U304 bootstrap 1010, application software version: an124.

I know it says 2/27/2016 1:18am at the end of the U304 but i had issues after that date/time...so i was just wondering.

Yeah, that is the newest one so not sure why it fixed itself...

Were you leaving it on at night, I don't think it does the nightly update unless it is off. Or did it get reset somehow like manually or a power outage?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts