Did I Get the AAA And Referral Promo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DMK

Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
I called with AAA discount and referral promos, can anyone tell me if they got them on there right? The order I see when I login on the website is a bit unclear (or does it not show online?).

I am hoping to sign up some family members for more referrals, are there any other credits anyone knows that stack? I was going to try paperless billing at least, but doubt that the Costco or other type signup incentives could be added on due to the fact I used the AAA promo which I believe at $240 off is the best.

Just want to make sure I got the best deal that I could on all this, and I am a bit worried as I don't see any of the details talked about on the phone (lower rate for first 3-6 months, $50 referral, $10 off for AAA, etc).

DVR Service (offer - 101) 1 Free
Welcome to DIRECTV 2008 Q4 Offer B5712/081 1 Free
3 Months Free HD Access 1 Free
PLUS HD DVR 1 Free
HD Access_Tier 1 Monthly P6376/800 1 Free
ACCESS DIRECTV Magazine First Three Issues Free R1151/113 1 Free
Handling 1 $19.95
Standard Professional Install 1 Free
DIRECTV HD DVR (Expanded HD Prog. Capable) 1 Free
DIRECTV 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish 1 Free
DIRECTV HD Rec. (Expanded HD Prog. Capable) 1 Free
Standard IRD 1 Free
HBO 1 Free
STARZ! 1 Free
SHOWTIME 1 Free
B6291/020

Been a long time, but I think the first line is your AAA promo package, and the last line is your referral bonus. Not 100% sure, well, probably not even 50% sure - but from my memory it sounds right.

WELCOME to Satelliteguys!

Thanks for the quick reply. I assume I am also getting the $18 or the $23 off a month as a new customer and I don't see that either, but that one is pretty automatic these days right?

Guess I find out with the first bill - Though I see some saying that credit takes a couple billing cycles to kick in since it needs to be applied for online and mailed in?

When I signed up for service you had to fill out a form on the internet for your monthly "rebate" after your service was up and going, and the promo prices didn't kick in until the second month.

Just something to be aware of. I don't know if they are doing the same thing still or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts