Did LeQuit Take the Curse of Cleveland With Him?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I was just thinking about this. Let's think logically...

Some folks feel LeQuit took the Curse of Cleveland with him. Do you agree? Since he left, the Dallas Cowboys (his favorite football team), a team with great talent, are losing left and right, meanwhile the Browns have pounded two of the best teams in football. The Yankees (his favorite baseball team) blew the playoffs. The Cavs are in first place without him. Hmm...

Some folks feel LeQuit took the Curse of Cleveland with him. Do you agree? Since he left, the Dallas Cowboys (his favorite football team), a team with great talent, are losing left and right, meanwhile the Browns have pounded two of the best teams in football. The Yankees (his favorite baseball team) blew the playoffs. The Cavs are in first place without him. Hmm...

You have been eating way too much Halloween candy....

From my Vibrant using Tapatalk.....

Cheech-and-chong-Up-In-Smoke.jpg

You might have a point there HD....:eek:

You just have reflux knowing that LeBron took the curse to your city. Sorry about that! He's your problem now! ;) :D

Yeah...reflux from laughing so hard. See then difference is this city has won championships...so it does not needed saving like his former city of employment. This team wants him to help them win ANOTHER championship/s. If he can't create an empire more power to him.

If you get a chance...listen to Pat Riley's interview with 790 them ticket and Dan Lebatard....

Yeah...reflux from laughing so hard. See then difference is this city has won championships...so it does not needed saving like his former city of employment. This team wants him to help them win ANOTHER championship/s. If he can't create an empire more power to him.

If you get a chance...listen to Pat Riley's interview with 790 them ticket and Dan Lebatard....

If he doesn't win, you guys won't care? Really?

This has nothing to do about Miami already wining a championship and everything about Miami being a completely different "sports town" than the Cleveland's of the world.

This has nothing to do about Miami already wining a championship and everything about Miami being a completely different "sports town" than the Cleveland's of the world.

If he creates an empire, no we won't care. Creating a personal empire and winning championships are 2 different things. We brought him in to win. What he does on his time is his issue. As long as he does not get into trouble, which I do not recall him do so in Cleveland....then he will be just fine.

Don't forget, as salsadancer has told us many times, so many of the sports fans in Miami don't even root for Miami teams. That could explain it. ;)

Sandra

Don't forget, as salsadancer has told us many times, so many of the sports fans in Miami don't even root for Miami teams. That could explain it. ;)

Sandra

Make sure you do not "conveniently forget" that those that do not "root for Miami teams" are not from here and came TO Florida with their teams in their hearts already...

Just sayin.....;)

Make sure you do not "conveniently forget" that those that do not "root for Miami teams" are not from here and came TO Florida with their teams in their hearts already...

Just sayin.....;)

Sorry, I thought that went without saying by me...since you've said it many times. Totally understandable, but it is a factor.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)