Did Max HD West dropped the signal?

I think dish is cutting costs by not having sound on 5max HD and throwing random programing on MaxW and cutting down on cost by cutting sound on that one and HD picture on that one too. There is always Closed Captioning I guess!

If I call Dish, will they suggest that I try another new and exciting channel that will replace it for the time being? God, this is getting old, fast.

Kinda funny though. :D

Actually, they are showing their channel WMax schedule on the maxw hd channel. maxw sd is showing what it suppose to be showing. Go to the website and you'll see the movie playing will be WMAX on MaxW hd. What is really funny they don't show WMAX as an hd channel. Who knows what they are doing.

I think what you are trying to sy is that the SD version is the one tht is NOT showing what is on the website. Somehow the SD channel and the guide datafor both are showing something that does not appear anywhere on the HBO/Cinemax online schedule.

Last edited:
I think what you are trying to sy is that the SD version is the one tht is NOT showing what is on the website. Somehow the SD channel and the guide datafor both are showing something that does not appear anywhere on the HBO/Cinemax online schedule.

:confused:No, I said exactly the correct thing. If you go to Cinemax's Site and check the schedule, HD channel # 311 is showing what they call their channel WMAX.
Notice the difference between Max-W and WMAX.

:confused:No, I said exactly the correct thing. If you go to Cinemax's Site and check the schedule, HD channel # 311 is showing what they call their channel WMAX.

I just checked as well...

WMAX (not an HD channel) is showing on Dish as MAX-W HD

Info on WMAX:

WMAX provides women with movie choices they can appreciate. From thought-provoking dramas to critically acclaimed romances and intriguing mysteries, WMAX delivers the choices women want.
WMAX Choice: A great female-appeal movie every night at 10:00PM (ET)

They are having audio isues on two hd max channels . Grease is in spanish while galaxyquest is mute.

5star max is in HD now and the audio seems fine right now. Max West HD is showing Grease in Spanish and not HD, but I have no idea what feed that is supposed to be since no channel is showing Grease right now.

I stand corrected. But I guess that means that he Cinemax site does not list the weest coast feeds at all.

Not sure about this morning but I was home Tuesday with my son, he was sick. Both of these channels were cutting in and out during the day and I had to keep going to the SD channel to continue watching the current movie.

Figured they would get this corrected "soon".:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)