Did RDS HD (863) change transponders on BEV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mika911

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
Hi. I can't get all transponders, and I have lost within the past two weeks RDS HD (channel 863).

Does anyone know if RDS was recently changed transponders and if it will be returning to its old one or not?

Thanks.

On the 7th, RDSHD moved from Nimiq2/3 82W TP 22 Canada/Non SE US beam, to Nimiq2/3 82W TP 27 Canada/US beam.

Thanks, do you know if it will be moving back?

In the US southwest, it is now lost. There used to be a bell forum, where they posted all the planned transponder changes and a lot of times, the change was only temporary, and it would go right back.

Also, anyone know when Nimiq 4 will go up, to end these problems? ha-ha

You can always find the lineups here at SatelliteGuys. Click on TheList tab at the type and go to the subscription section.

On the 7th, RDSHD moved from Nimiq2/3 82W TP 22 Canada/Non SE US beam, to Nimiq2/3 82W TP 27 Canada/US beam.
Thats interesting, I know that a lot of people (including me :)) can't get xpdrs that are on the "bad" beam, but I didnt know that some people couldn't get xpdrs that are on the "good" beam. "mika" where do you live??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)