Did Smile of a child scramble?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dannymcenrow

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 1, 2009
Detroit MI
Hi all.My daughter is in a big crisis here.Yesterday she went to watch Soac on the TBN transponder but she couldn't get it.She panicked and called me I came to check it out and indeed there was no picture but there was audio.It looks like some channels i've seen where the video is scrambled but you can hear the audio.I ckecked all the other channels on this transponder but they work ok exept for Soac.I though maybe they had some kind of technical problems but i stayed that way till now.So its been like that for at least 24 hours but I didn't check it till yesterday but it could be longer.Now I know that's normal on Fta that channels c suddenly scramble epecially at the end of a month but these kinds of channels I don't expect to scramble because they are religious channels.They rely on donations to stay on the air and don't even have any comercials so I find it strange.Tonight there is a show called Shine connections or something like that but my daughter can't see it.This channel is not on cable it's only available on C bandit shows 60%quality I get god ac3 audio but absolutly no picture.Do any of you know about Tbn or whats up with them.Because my daughter have been in a bad mood all day because of this.

I'm showing it fine on 3 ways
C-Band (125W)
KU-Band (97W)
OTA on a low powered station (TBN translator)

SOAC
C-band 3723 H 26667 v=1537 a=1538 pid=1537
Shows up here 90% Q, perfect picture and audio here right now.
Might need to re-scan. Should work.
-C.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts