did they add natgeographic and fxx to welcome pack not showing free preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
*points to sign reading*

If you think you are getting channels you shouldn't be getting, don't point it out!!!

:)

I know that some people probably thought I was being rude about posting this in the past, but those channels quickly disappear once one puts the information out there.

Also, these are the channels that are included in the Welcome Pack: https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/welcome-pack

Dish can sometimes be incorrect from time to time on its site or may take a while to update, but for the most part, this is correct or should be correct. Of course, Center Ice is not included although it is listed.

So, we should research every comment to be sure it is not a repeat of a previous comment?
I was trying to be helpful. I was pointing out that I had asked the same question as the OP, and even had a conversation with a DIRT member about it, and I provided a link to the other thread where I posted the answer I received, rather than re-post the entire previous conversation. Sorry if I offended you. :rollingeyes

well i am still getting those two same channels so it must be in welcome package or maybe dish movie pack or something.
good deal

well i am still getting those two same channels so it must be in welcome package or maybe dish movie pack or something.
good deal
FXX and National Geographic are the new "perpetual preview" channels, just like AXS used to be. In other words, they are not "officially" part of Welcome Pack until the preview status ends. I still get FXX and Nat Geo on my deactivated receivers that still work for free preview channels. AXS was in "perpetual preview" mode for four years before it was officially added to Welcome Pack.

good deal
You just had to revive this thread and bring this glitch to Dish's attention, didn't you? The free preview finally ended, and now we no longer have FXX or National Geographic. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)