Status
Please reply by conversation.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
i noticed at 3:30 thursday morning that all three of my hd boxes rebooted on their own. there was no power surge. and i checked one of the hr20's but couldn't find a software download.

anyone else notice this happening? just trying to figure out what's going on. thanks.

Yup woke up this morning with my LED lights on my HR20 on. Was wondering if I got a software update or something.

same here, only reason i knew was I had a recording scheduled that stopped recording at 1:30 and resumed at 1:39. so I ended up with a 9 minute gap,,, precisely my reboot time. no new software was loaded. I did have a problem with many new HD channels this morning,,, searching for satellite that was cleared after a manual reboot by me

the reason i noticed was because most times either my allergies and/or back pain will wake me up during the night. i usually watch television for a few hours until meds kick in. that's why i noticed. first, it was my h20 and about a minute or so later, the two hr20's rebooted.

no one at dbs talks has figured out what happened?

okay, you folks who noticed the reboot, please check something for me. i've noticed on my h20 and one of my hr20's that i can no longer filter channels in my guide. i noticed that earlier this morning with the h20 after the reboot. i noticed it later with the dvr.

When my HR20 in the bedroom rebooted, it lost the categories function on the guide. Now all I get is "all channels" where before I could select from sports, HDTV, Locals etc... I rebooted again this morning and still had the same issue. Hopefully it fixed itself by the time I get home tonight...

Both my HR20-700 sw 018a and H20-600 sw 2038 are working normally.

I was watching dirty sexy money at abour 02:30 when mine rebooted I'm glad I didnt lose the recording. I would have been upset

I watched mine as i was listening to my sound system and had the HR20-100 shut off. I always turn off that circle light but when the receiver came on by itself, the circle light was reestablished and circling for about 5 minutes. Then the row of lights on the right started lighting up 1 at a time, back and forth. The computer was definitely downloading something of importance.

Robin

Something weird happened and both of my HR20s had to be hard reset. They both locked up within hours of each other. After the reboot, they were fine. -Rob

When my HR20 in the bedroom rebooted, it lost the categories function on the guide. Now all I get is "all channels" where before I could select from sports, HDTV, Locals etc... I rebooted again this morning and still had the same issue. Hopefully it fixed itself by the time I get home tonight...

The guide thing was the case with my H20-600, my H20-100 still lets me filter bye these same catagories.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts