Did you get your 3-D Glasses? Medium in 3-D 11/21

My 3-d glasses are ready! Baught that Special 99-cent issue of TVGuide!
Unfortunately, I am not at home: will have to count on my DVR...

went to a Kroger and an Eckerd - all sold out. Oh well - it was a good marketing pitch

The paint brush worked great, good depth there.

There were several times though I could see the red border around the guy and the gun though. The red filter is really dark and distracting. I don't think im getting a good 50/50 out of both eyes

I'm straight on but a little below the horizon, looking up
and you only need to where the glasses for the dream sequences, when the 3d logo comes up

I re-watched the knife scene and still it made me jump...
yeah... I learned the hard way... Those glasses makes you eyes tired.

the last 2 segments didn't work as good as the paint segment did for whatever reason

Is it better to have the filters smack close to yuor face or farther out.

I guess the ideal is trying to get the eyes to to distinguish a distinct red a cyan side?

Well... for those of us that do not have stereoscopic vision have to put up with a blurry immage. Any 3D effects that require both eyes to work equally do not work for me or anyone else who has ambliopia, double vision or any people with only one working eye.

I determine depth using just one eye the other is mostly ignored. The one eye moves, imperceptibly by me, from side to side getting different perspective on an object.

So any movie or TV show for me or anyone with the afflictions above means we cannot watch the show at all. So as Bogy has stated before in similar circumstances, since I, as a diabled person in this respect, cannot partake, no one should! :)

I didn't even bother to record this episode because I knew I would not be able to watch it. I wrote NBC and Nielsen to let them know that they lost a regular viewer for this episode because of their stunt.

See ya
Tony