Did you see the Fiesta Bowl ?

i went to bed at halftime. what a mistake i made. i saw the highlights and am kicking myself for going to bed.

I actually had it on in the bedroom, watched the 1st half and headed to the bedroom fell asleep and woke up with like 10 minutes left in the 4th and watched the rest ...

Saw all the highlights this morning again, just to make sure it wasn't a dream.

This games regular game ended at 12:15 am. with OT 12:30
The game started at 8:15, why do we have to have a 40 minute halftime ?

The NFL is over by 11:30 and starts at 8:15-8:30.

I can see the Championship game will now run till around 12:45, I am really glad I too that Tuesday off, I'll have a :30 drive home as well.

Jimbo

i went to bed at halftime. what a mistake i made. i saw the highlights and am kicking myself for going to bed.

Yeah me too, but then again 5:30am comes real early and I need some sleep.

i taped it so i'll watch it today. so happy for boise state. i wouldn't call myself an sooner fan but i do like bob stoops, even after he thumped the mighty gators twice for their head coaching job!! it was his stint as defensive coordinator unter steve spurrier that got the gators their only national championship to date......although, that will change next week!!

dang, my dvr shut off before boise state scored in overtime. but the last 86 seconds of regulation was a thing of beauty!!!

Way to go WAC. 3-1 in bowl games with the one loss being handed to them by the officials.

The WAC deserves to be on ESPN gameplan.

Impressive. At least BSU is on ESPN once in a while now. My mom lives there. BYU looked pretty good too. Where is shado?

Jim Mora and Dennis Green gets fired.

Hey Ramy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)