Did you you get????.......

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Your little Turbo HD sticker in this months bill and instructions on where to put them on your TURBOHD reciever?? :D

I can think of a number of places where to stick it. :D :rolleyes:

I HATE.............

............ these partial titles.

Waste everybody's time.

Seems only kids do this.

Stickers? That must be where all those savings from the hardball negotiating tactics are going.

Stickers? That must be where all those savings from the hardball negotiating tactics are going.

All that money spent on printing those stickers could have paid for a new channel or 2 to add to the lineup.

I HATE.............

............ these partial titles.

Waste everybody's time.

Seems only kids do this.

And yet.... you wasted your own time when you opened up the thread and spent time posting in it.

Who knows. Maybe the next time a thread with this title will be about getting Xtasy for free or something like that. If so I guarantee everyone will be asking how. :D

Gee....thanks for that helpful nugget:rolleyes:

To the OP, I thought it was funny anyway

Why thank you I thought it was. By the way I stuck those stickers alright but I'll be nice and let the fun guessing where begins!! :D :D

Last edited:
And yet.... you wasted your own time when you opened up the thread and spent time posting in it.

Who knows. Maybe the next time a thread with this title will be about getting Xtasy for free or something like that. If so I guarantee everyone will be asking how. :D
Yeah sure, you go for your X or a new Escalade offered in a thread here...

I identified a bandwidth-wasting nuisance on the Internets, all too commonly done these days by those under 16, and I spoke out about it because he rudely wasted my valuable time. If you are pleased with yet more non-substantive, witless, uneducated schlock and dreck, go on over to New Republic. The average IQ of both sites will go up a few points.

If you are pleased with yet more non-substantive, witless, uneducated schlock and dreck, go on over to New Republic. The average IQ of both sites will go up a few points.

Nah when I am in a masochistic mood I go to Politico.com :D

Yeah sure, you go for your X or a new Escalade offered in a thread here...

I identified a bandwidth-wasting nuisance on the Internets, all too commonly done these days by those under 16, and I spoke out about it because he rudely wasted my valuable time. If you are pleased with yet more non-substantive, witless, uneducated schlock and dreck, go on over to New Republic. The average IQ of both sites will go up a few points.

Oh my freaking God, the whole freaking internet is going to collapse because of this thread!!

The End is Near, I tell you, The End is Near!!

Does the word "anal" mean anything to you.

I won't even get started on your "valuable time". Perhaps you can post a itemized report of your "valuable time"??

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)