Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Didn't it feel strange to wake up yesterday (New Years Day) and find that no channels were removed from DISH as a result of a programming dispute?

It almost seems like every New Years Day there is one dispute or another going on on DISH, but not this year! (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

Good job to Dave Schull and his team for getting us started in 2013 on the right foot. :)

Didn't it feel strange to wake up yesterday (New Years Day) and find that no channels were removed from DISH as a result of a programming dispute?

It almost seems like every New Years Day there is one dispute or another going on on DISH, but not this year! (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

Good job to Dave Schull and his team for getting us started in 2013 on the right foot. :)

We do not have our local ABC-KCRG here in the Cedar Rapids, IA demographic. They had a dispute and Dish dropped them about two weeks ago.

It's not any different. They are increasing their cost to us next month. I know D* is doing the same but it just cheapens what we're getting.

The new year is only two days old. We still have 363 days to go till the end of 2013. I'm sure that we will see more than the status quo for the remainder of the year. After all this is DISH we are talking about. They never met a channel dispute or lawsuit they didn't like.

The new year is only two days old. We still have 363 days to go till the end of 2013. I'm sure that we will see more than the status quo for the remainder of the year. After all this is DISH we are talking about. They never met a channel dispute or lawsuit they didn't like.

I'm not so sure.The last battle with AMC,Charlie seemed to change his stance a bit.I think he is getting tired of all the legal battles.The price increases also seem to indicate that he might have said to heck with it.

I'm not so sure either. The price increases are in line with the typical annual increases, just that they had 2 years worth of increases this time due to the 2012 price freeze.

anyone seen the uplink report for today yet they have not changed the free previews lists yet

Scott, too much New Year's partying fogging the memory? We still do not have Disney HD because of a dispute...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts