digital cable prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

quest2001

Original poster
Jul 24, 2005
Ok I have a question, on the time warner cable website it says if you have cable, phone and internet its the VIP package, does it include the digital converter box too or not?

Hi Guest and welcome to satelliteguys,

The answer to your question is...It depends. Could you post a link to the web page you are referring to? I see way too many options to be much help without a point of reference.

See ya
Tony

Here is the link

Sorry it wont let me post the link because i cant send i link, but if you go to the time warner cable website, go to change my location, and type in the zip code 29206 and press go, then on the top it says products, click it, then click prices and packages, then type 29206, and the VIP package should pop up. Sorry for not posting a link.

I am not positive, but I suspect that if not explicitly stated, the cost of the rental equipment would be in addition to the cost of the package. Cable companies usually quote equipment costs separately...

Welcome to the forum!

If you get one of their DigiPac plans, the set-top box's price is "included" in the monthly rate. Of course, take "included" for what it's worth. In fact, you do NOT need to have cable, phone, and internet for this... I have just cable TV and I have the choice of a standard digital set-top box or an HD set-top box for "free".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts