Digital HD DX

If you mean searching for out of market stations, Yes.Ideal Atmospheric Conditions are few and far between. I've gotten some once and not again, I haven't gotten some I know are there. I was watching one from my Eastsoutheast fairly regular, it had an RTN digital subchannel and then a station to my west with the same frequency went full power and now I only catch the Eastsoutheast channel during an Atmospheric Condition. But Yes, if that's what you mean?

Al

A co-worker of mine has winegard's biggest VHF/UHF combo, as well as their biggest UHF only tied together on a telephone pole he put up in the back yard. His zip is 54911, Appleton, WI. He gets all of Green Bay (local market) HD and SD, as well as Wausau SD 24/7, without moving the antennas. Rotating the Antennas gets him either Wausau HD 24/7, or Milwaukee HD 24/7, as well as sometimes Madison. No matter what the weather.

A co-worker of mine has winegard's biggest VHF/UHF combo, as well as their biggest UHF only tied together on a telephone pole he put up in the back yard. His zip is 54911, Appleton, WI. He gets all of Green Bay (local market) HD and SD, as well as Wausau SD 24/7, without moving the antennas. Rotating the Antennas gets him either Wausau HD 24/7, or Milwaukee HD 24/7, as well as sometimes Madison. No matter what the weather.

Thats awesome, I am jealous, I wish I coule get more than Milwaukee on a Constant basis.

So far with not really large 300 ohm antennas I make I can receive about 40 to 45 miles average if its not raining. The best info I use to is:

TV Query - TV Technical Information - Video Division - MB (FCC) < link

Set state example: (FL), and service: (DT).

You will get a long list of stations with current RF power ratings.

Select station you want to try to DX click on the call sign.

There might be both Analog and Digital TV listings you want to look at "(Digital)".

At the bottom area of the paragraph find "Area:" click on "Service Contour Map".

That map will show the TV stations transmit pattern!

GOOD LUCK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)