Digiwave Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I did it! :cool: My Digiwave lost all programming when it wants... and I must to do all again and again...:mad:

I thought the solution was to put the factory firmware but does the same:rant:

I do not recommend it, but maybe mine went bad:(

Based on the product history of Digiwave receivers, $29 is probably too much... :eek:

They often have great prices, but at the expense of product quality!

Thanks guys. Looking around though, I can probably get a Coolsat 4000 or another 5000 for about the same price. I really like the 5000 I have. They seem to be rock solid receivers.

Thanks guys. Looking around though, I can probably get a Coolsat 4000 or another 5000 for about the same price. I really like the 5000 I have. They seem to be rock solid receivers.

Yes, I must agree. You just cannot beat a Coolsat 4, 5 or 6K receiver! Yeah, they are only SD and they don't have a PVR or a DVR feature and they don't have all these fantastic little bells and whistles like web searching and You-Tube and E-Mail and they don't wash your clothes and cook you a meal, but.... THEY WORK!

:up

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)