digram of wiring from sat dish to diplexer

jetman 28

Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
I have a dual sat dish for 110 and 119 another dish for hd. When installed the tech who installed it did a sloppy job of the cables from the dish to entry into house past the diplexer and I was trying to clean up the mess and I took some of the connection loose and cannot figure how to reconnect them. I have the two main lines going into the sat on the diplexer but the other connection uhf I can't get the right cables to go to the uhf side. which cables hook to the uhf. I need a wiring digram of the connections.

I do have manual but it doesn't tell me what I need to know. What I need to know is all on the connection s that come off the two sat cables that go to the two diplexers.

wiring diagram

thanks for the help, I will try the rewiring tomorrow, and had it been correctly wired and not a jack leg job, i wouldn't have had to try this

Why did you let this guy do a crappy job on your home? You should not have signed the work order until you were satisfied. In fact, that is usually written on the paperwork that you agree that the work was performed in a satisfactory manner. Don't be afraid to call the guy out on his shoddy work. We need to be rid of wannabe techs like that. Customers demanding satisfaction goes a long way toward achieving that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts