Diplex OTA and SWM

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

clgshaft

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
I tried replying to a old thread, but said I couldnt reply because it was old.I am trying to diplex ota and swm so I can run one cable.I tried using an inexpensive diplexer, an Ideal from Home depot. I connected the diplexer after the swm, and before the power inserter, sat to sat, and ota to antenna/cable. the Combined runs in the house. at the tv i used the same model diplexer and hooked up the same, and i dont get a signal, but if i disconnect the diplexer at the tv end and hook directly to the sat receiver i get a signal.did i hook it up wrong?try a different diplexer?thanks

Yea, you need a special SWM Diplexer that carries the name SWM & handles ranges from 6 to 805MHZ on the antenna side & 960 to 2150MHZ on the SAT side. You can pick them up at any our sponsors; try techtoolsupply, they always do me right.

I have diplexed my OTA and DirecTV togeather using Perfect Vision PDDP3 diplexers.

http://www.solidsignal.com/pview.as...PVDP3-High-Grade-Diplexer-(PVDP3)&c=Diplexers and Taps&sku=

Here is my setup. A little dated but, you get the point.

x5816s.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)