Direct at it again....arrrrggghhhhh!!!

J_slimz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 10, 2003
I don't post much, I just read a lot and normaly get my questions answered that way.

But for me to visit this site today yet to see that Direct has added even more HD channels and Dish can't even add a couple and eveyone says "SOON":rolleyes: or that " a little birdie says":rolleyes: well someone needs to shoot the birdie and ban the word SOON from here.

I am just so frustrated about the lack of HD on dish, but I can't go anywhere as I was a sucker during the holidays and upgraded to a 722 for $49 with the "Christmas Gift" promo and now I am locked in to the undeniable Trailer in HD!!!!!

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As I keep saying stick around until May 1st, if you dont like what you see by then then move to DirecTV. I have also said that lots of national HD is coming in April so again... STAY TUNED. :)

As I keep saying stick around until May 1st, if you dont like what you see by then then move to DirecTV. I have also said that lots of national HD is coming in April so again... STAY TUNED. :)

As I stated in my post...I'm locked in to the TRAILER IN HD...DISH

It just seems that we are like the kids in the car......Are we there yet? Not far now!

Charlie needs to fire himself. It is really disrespecting to the customer to treat them like idiots and never give them any viable information. It's similar to NBC's coverage of the Olympics when none of the prime events are shown live. They show them in prime time after everybody already knows the result and they wonder why the ratings are so low. They think that most customers are idiots and no matter what they do the stupid customer will still watch. They are wrong.

Doesn't really help people who were waiting for things like Sci-Fi HD for BSG...and besides, if it is TennisHD, smithsonianhd, Mojohd, or WFN... whats the point???
Those are not channels people want, they are no better than the voom crap

I thought the word was everyone would be pleased LAST WED.. now it is sometime in April.. In May will it be sometime during the "summer?"

Because I respect Scott and I'm very appreciative for the info I get from this site, I will wait till May before I upgrade my 622 to a 722 and add HD thought out my house. BUT after that I'm gone if I don't see Sifi HD and USA HD.

The birdie will eventually get one right, but we ALL know but no one wants to admit that this site has NO inside info.
The site is good for hind site but thats it.
A so called psychic will do a reading with no real info, but someone will go home a believer; that is this site to a T.
I am still here everyday; I just can't get enough of the "me too" post counters. :rolleyes:

I'm all for any HD channel right now being added, but I'd bet most people could find something to watch on one of the Voom channels nightly before they could on Sci-Fi HD. Even ESPNews HD probably has as many viewers or more than Sci-Fi. Don't fool yourself because an internet site shows alot of posts for it. BSG gets less viewers than CW shows. I'd take Smithsonian over it in a heartbeat.

The birdie will eventually get one right, but we ALL know but no one wants to admit that this site has NO inside info.
The site is good for hind site but thats it.
A so called psychic will do a reading with no real info, but someone will go home a believer; that is this site to a T.
I am still here everyday; I just can't get enough of the "me too" post counters. :rolleyes:

Blasphemer:eek:

I really am going to miss Rave and Equator. I don't watch them *often* but I'd say at least 1-2 hours a month. Rave has some good concerts from time to time - I really enjoyed the Gilmour concert they aired around New Years.

It's just not compelling enough to keep me around.

I'm all for any HD channel right now being added, but I'd bet most people could find something to watch on one of the Voom channels nightly before they could on Sci-Fi HD. Even ESPNews HD probably has as many viewers or more than Sci-Fi. Don't fool yourself because an internet site shows alot of posts for it. BSG gets less viewers than CW shows. I'd take Smithsonian over it in a heartbeat.

And I'd bet you'd be wrong.. Sci-fi is ranked 15th in channels.. everything from BSG, to Stargate to Ghosthunters is consitantly in the top 50 in programming.. heck even some of the lame sci-fi movies rank higher than something like smithsonian EVER would...

And what about USAHD?? sci-fi's sister station.. it is consitantly the top HD station people want...I have zero use fro artsy channels that have no content thats entertaining.. I would much rather watch something that at least is interesting

Doesn't really help people who were waiting for things like Sci-Fi HD for BSG...and besides, if it is TennisHD, smithsonianhd, Mojohd, or WFN... whats the point???
Those are not channels people want, they are no better than the voom crap
I am a big BSG fan, and would love to be able to watch this week in HD, however, I am wanting TennisHD WAY more than I am wanting SciFiHD. I also watch Voom - alot. You think everyone likes what you like - some do, and many don't - same is true about me, and all of us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts