Direct TV number?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yammy750 said:
I need to call the service dept. does anyone know of a direct number?
A Direct number ? you mean one you don't need to go thru promps for ?
Good luck.

Try 1-800 Directv and ask for service.

Where are you trying to reach
General, Customer Retention, Advance Tech Support ???

Jimbos said:
A Direct number ? you mean one you don't need to go thru promps for ?
Good luck.

Try 1-800 Directv and ask for service.

Where are you trying to reach
General, Customer Retention, Advance Tech Support ???

1-800-739-4388 will get you the Idaho CSR's, who are the most helpful. They will probably get you to service the fastest.

teknophyle said:
I would just go through this number: 800-824-9081 retention. They will get you better deals if you ask for them and no wait on the phone.
It depends on what he's trying to do I would not call Retention for a service problem, but he didn't say what type of problem, or what type receivers, I have a number for advance tech support as well around here somewhere.

Jimbo

Its finnally over guys I disconnected lastnight! They were going to send someone out again. The guy on the said I did not have to return anything? He said I have the protection plan and that I own my equipment so I dont know how that is, he also said I did not have a two year agreement? I thought I did? But they said I didn't plus he saw all the problems I have had to! We just had a bad storm here and the dish went out then came back on and then I noticed my HD stations gone! I called D* and told them he said I will have to send someone out!

That was it I blew up! My wife is mad at me because I just cancelled it! I am happy and now I will not have to deal with those people now.

yammy750 said:
Its finnally over guys I disconnected lastnight! They were going to send someone out again. The guy on the said I did not have to return anything? He said I have the protection plan and that I own my equipment so I dont know how that is, he also said I did not have a two year agreement? I thought I did? But they said I didn't plus he saw all the problems I have had to! We just had a bad storm here and the dish went out then came back on and then I noticed my HD stations gone! I called D* and told them he said I will have to send someone out!

That was it I blew up! My wife is mad at me because I just cancelled it! I am happy and now I will not have to deal with those people now.
Did you try resetting the receiver after the storm, that usually resets the system and your locals and HD will then be there again.

If you own all your equipment then you would not have to return anything.
If you stay disconnected and they claim you had no commitment then I would watch your bill closely to make sure you are not charged a cancellation (commitment) fee in the next few months.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)