Direct2pc an error has occured

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
D/L the beta and everything went through, but when I go to watch something I keep getting the same message , An error has occured . Anyone else? How did you fix it?

Thanks!

I moved this to the CE area.

As said above, there are some other Cyberlink software that may interfere with the DTV2PC, so you can try removing those.

Was there any more info on the error you received?

No other info, I dont have powerdvd but I did try to change some other things in my settings but no luck. I'm not sure what could be causing it.

Well, mine worked at 9:15, haven't done much since, I closed the program and went to watch some TV on the Pioneer Elite and came back a few minutes ago and it's searching for server .....
Having trouble finding server again. This seem like quite a Hit and Miss situation so far, hope they address this issue.

Jimbo

Last edited:
are you wireless or hardwire; could you be having IP collisions?

Wireless.....
do you have any solutions .
I really don't want to spend a day trying to run a ethernet cord thru the attic and fishing an outside wall if I don't have to.

Jimbo

Last edited:
My laptop is wireless but I D/L the sofeware to my desktop and it plays fine SD & HD and my laptop has power than my desktop, I wounder if its because its wireless? My PS3 see it and shows its there but it wont play anything either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)