how can i get a CE for the genie and genie mini?

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
this may be a stupid question but how do I download a ce for my genie and genie mini? What new features am I missing out on by using the public software?

Read this thread if you haven't already, usually you get new features that may or may not work correctly thus the "beta" testing(features that may or may not go national) ... you can subscribe to this thread to be notified when or if software will be available for downloading, usually Friday & Saturday nights from 11 pm Est.

ok but does this work for the genie and genie mini even though the thread was created 5 years ago? Also do I need to do this for both boxes or just the genie?

but reverting erases recordings, correct? Also what is different from the current ce release and the national release?

Not usually unless stated in the notes, sometimes not many differences, depends on the cycle. If you look back thru notes you will see occasionally something about NR candidate. :) CE's are where the new stuff is tried, the black menus for instance etc ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts