DirecTech Southwest unfair to Technicians

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

htimsDuncanT

Original poster
Jan 2, 2005
Has anyone worked for Comm-Craft or DirecTech Souhwest out of PAducah Ky. In 2004 they promised $1,500.00 per week. A lot of Technicains signed on bought equipment and never got paid. Do you know any? Lawsuit is pending. HtimsDuncanT@yahoo.com 618 747-2756. There is currently a $50,000.00 judgment from the Ky Dept. Of LAbor. Do you want to know more?

I could have told you that. I quit comm-craft in 2000. I worked in the Monroe, La area. They called one day, and asked me to go do a service call. I drove an hour to do it, submitted the paperwork and they refused to pay. I was getting a lousy $17.50 (my truck!!!!) for service calls in my truck, and there were no installs to do because they were in a battle with D* over chargebacks resulting from Primestar conversions.

I quit and became a contractor. Woody said "Are you really gonna quit over $17.50?" I told him that he had decided his $17.50 was more important than me, and I was done.

They have a shop in Atoka, Tn. I feel sorry for those poor bastards who have to work there.

They've always had a high turnover rate, but it shot me out of the saddle at christmas in 1998 when they fired the whole shop (except me), for not going out to work during one of the worst winter storms we had in a while. I didn't get fired because I did my service call and 3 out of 4 installs that day. It would have been 4/4 but by the end of the 3rd one I was "too muddy" for the last people to let me in. :D

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)