DirecTV 11 On the Move

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ddobson

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 5, 2004
Well if n2yo.com can be trusted for accuracy, DirecTV 11 after weeks of sitting still is moving toward its permanent home. Its moved 10 degrees or more since mid morning. At the rate its going it will be close to 99 degrees (I'm not sure exactly where its going but its near there) by tomorrow morning or even sooner. Its at 80 degrees right now and was at 70 when I noticed it about 5 hours ago...

What happens once it gets there and how long before she fires up is another story. But its a step!

LIVE REAL TIME SATELLITE AND SPACE SHUTTLE TRACKING

It's a lot more complicated than just putting on the brakes as it arrives at 99. It will be parked soon, but probably not THAT soon. "Parked" is still moving at >5,800 mph.

Well if n2yo.com can be trusted for accuracy, DirecTV 11 after weeks of sitting still is moving toward its permanent home. Its moved 10 degrees or more since mid morning. At the rate its going it will be close to 99 degrees (I'm not sure exactly where its going but its near there) by tomorrow morning or even sooner. Its at 80 degrees right now and was at 70 when I noticed it about 5 hours ago...

What happens once it gets there and how long before she fires up is another story. But its a step!

LIVE REAL TIME SATELLITE AND SPACE SHUTTLE TRACKING

And for more info you can check out the long standing DirecTV 11 thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/128908-directv-11-satellite-tracking-testing.html

Yeah, sorry Can we delete this thread now that its moving back the other way and I want to bury my head in the sand?

!sadroll

lol. I can see this thread turning into complete chaos like the AMC-14 tracking thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)