DIRECTV 4K Service Down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The last software update I got on mine was back in August. I am unsure if there is a way to force a client to update its software like you can on the genes or standard HD receivers.

Hold power button in for 2 seconds, release and then hold power button until the unit is booted up. This will force a software update. Only issue is the remote has to be reset with enter/mute buttons.

Reactions: goaliebob99
Hold power button in for 2 seconds, release and then hold power button until the unit is booted up. This will force a software update. Only issue is the remote has to be reset with enter/mute buttons.
No, that does not force an update. All it does is reset the C61K to factory settings.

If it does, it will be the same software the client already has. When the Genie gets new client software, it pushes it to the client. And people confirm there was no new client software.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)