DirecTV Adds CW & MNT to New York, Seattle, Minneapolis, & San Diego DMAs

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm fully aware. Just trying to see if I can get a CSR to switch on CW HD for me.
Their not going too, unless they have a CW HD DNS. And there isn't one. Wpix 11 from New York isn't a DNS. Its NY's local CW for NY DMA ONLY. That would be like me asking D* to give me a local channel from Binghamton "If they had them" and letting me still keep my Scranton Locals. DNS Stations are on 80-90,and 380-399. And their isn't a CWHD anywhere. A CSR isn't going to give you one channel from another Local DMA. DNS ONLY .If you want it you have to "move"

I have to admit I had no idea what CW or MNT were until I Googled them.

I never watch either one, and didn't even know that "UPN" and "WB" didn't exist any more.

Last edited:
Agreed, here in Seattle, the Mariners sometimes play their games on CW/MNT....so this will be a nice thing. ;)

Every Mariners game will be on FSN-HD this year... no other station will have local coverage (ESPN and FOX of course may do national coverage).

Adding CW & MY9 is a great thing for baseball fans. I can now watch a Met or Yankee game without having to re-position my indoor antenna. Hopefully we'll get PBS-HD soon. While other areas have had their locals added recently, other than 101, this was the first addition that I've seen is 2 or 3 months. Perhaps we'll soon see some of the the channels D*TV has been showing icons for such as ABC Family Channel, ToonDisney and ESPN News.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.