DIRECTV Adds Oxygen In HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Apparently you haven't read the satellite guys rules. According to article 1234 subsection 20 paragraph 6, you aren't allowed to start a thread about HD Directv programming unless you are a subscriber. If you violate this policy,you have to send Scott 6,232 polka albums.

Reactions: satjay and bluegras
Is Oxygen still only in SD on Dish, cause if so, then DirecTV can claim to be the only satellite provider to carry this in HD.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

On a related note, the other site is reporting that the following channels are in test

425 BabyTV
669 FS Wisconsin HD (full time)
675 FS Oklahoma HD (full time)

669, does that mean FSW would mirror their SD feed? someone was saying in a thread a while ago that sometimes the HD and SD feed show different programming.

669, does that mean FSW would mirror their SD feed? someone was saying in a thread a while ago that sometimes the HD and SD feed show different programming.

Yes, as I understand it, FS Wisconsin (and OK) will be full time, HD channels with all their local programming in HD, integrated into the FS North (Southwest for OK) schedule, on one channel. There will be no more difference in the SD and HD versions. Actually, there are no SD versions of these in test as of yet.

No, 293 is actually BabyFirst TV...different channels
This is an (SD) Spanish version of BabyTV, hence why it's in the spanish block of channels... ;)

Channel 293 is BabyFirst TV. It is English and Spanish (via SAP)

Channel 425 is going to be Baby TV, a different channel that Fox owns. It is broadcast in 18 languages - I wonder if they will SAP at least English.

Reactions: Marcingak
Channel 293 is BabyFirst TV. It is English and Spanish (via SAP)

Channel 425 is going to be Baby TV, a different channel that Fox owns. It is broadcast in 18 languages - I wonder if they will SAP at least English.
Ah, it's going to be a new channel. Thanks!

Any idea on when it will become available and on which packages?

No to all. Oxygen was in test for over a week, some channels just a few days, some go for weeks, so it's anyone's guess. I don't know if it will change anyone's RSN or how that will be handled. I don't know about packages for Baby TV, just what the doctor j and Kyl posts on the CE forum say. It is just what is up on the satellite, not info as to who gets it. We will know "soon."

Update:

Baby TV is showing on the app, starting Wednesday morning 11-23.

I can't check the others because my app doesn't show the channels in the 600s for some reason.

Apparently you haven't read the satellite guys rules. According to article 1234 subsection 20 paragraph 6, you aren't allowed to start a thread about HD Directv programming unless you are a subscriber. If you violate this policy,you have to send Scott 6,232 polka albums.
Why punish Scott though. :p

Reactions: bluegras
Channel 425 BabyTV is live now. It is English, at least for the 30 seconds I tuned there. Who can see it/watch it?

I am assuming that Directv is waiting to bring the RSNs online until after the holiday since that is sort of a major change in those areas (and for those of us with the Sports Pack) and they don't want to have calls on Thanksgiving.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)