Directv Adult Choices?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chilehound

Original poster
Jun 4, 2006
Hello-

I have been lurking for awhile and have a question.

At this point I have Charter cable and have been contemplating getting a sat. dish. Directv'swebsite is not very clear in what adult channels you can actually get a MONTHLY subscription to. It doesn't even look as if you could subscribe to Playboy. What are my options for adult monthly subscriptions? Cost? I am not interested in ppv.

Thanks!

Yes only Playboy is avalible on a monthly plan. All the spanker vision channels are PPV.

chilehound said:
Hello-

I have been lurking for awhile and have a question.

At this point I have Charter cable and have been contemplating getting a sat. dish. Directv'swebsite is not very clear in what adult channels you can actually get a MONTHLY subscription to. It doesn't even look as if you could subscribe to Playboy. What are my options for adult monthly subscriptions? Cost? I am not interested in ppv.

Thanks!

Link below:
http://www.xtv.com/tour/v2_30/xtvhome.html

I notice that you have another thread asking for adult services on Dish Network as well. If you want monthly adult services then Dish Network is the way to go. Extasy is the best to get at $27.99.

There is also a box that allows you to pickup multiple adult services for about the same price as Extasy. I believe you need a broadband connection to use it. ITVN/XTV box is what you need for this. Do a search in the forums to find out more information.

Stargazer said:
There is also a box that allows you to pickup multiple adult services for about the same price as Extasy. I believe you need a broadband connection to use it. ITVN/XTV box is what you need for this. Do a search in the forums to find out more information.

That is the link I posted above :)

http://www.xtv.com/

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)